Recent publications by the IntelStruct’s staff and students are listed below.
- Pamuncak, A., Guo, W., Khaled, A.S. and Laory, I., 2019. Deep Learning for Bridge Load Capacity Estimation in Post-Disaster and-Conflict Zones. arXiv preprint arXiv:1902.05391.
- Zhu Y., Ni YQ., Jin H., Inaudi D., Laory I. (2019). A temperature-driven MPCA method for structural anomaly detection. Engineering Structures 190, 447-458
- Y. Zhu, Y. Ni, A. Jesus,J. Liu and I. Laory (2018). Thermal strain extraction methodologies for bridge structural condition assessment. Smart Materials and Structures. 27(10), 105051.
- A. Jesus, P. Brommer, R. Westgate, K. Koo, J M W Brownjohn and I Laory (2018). Bayesian structural identification of a long suspension bridge considering temperature and traffic load effects. Structural Health Monitoring. doi: 10.1177/1475921718794299.
- A Pamuncak, W Guo, A Jesus and I Laory (2018). A deep learning-based framework for bridge load rating estimation. The 9th European Workshop in Structural Health Monitoring (EWSHM 9). Manchester, UK.
- Salami MR, Jesus A, AP. Pamuncak, I. Zarkasi, B. Suhendro, B. Budiono, P. Suprobo, Laory I. Long-term structural health monitoring of Suramadu Bridge. The 8th International Conference on Structural Health Monitoring of Intelligent Infrastructure, Brisbane, Australia, 2017.